Sunday, May 21, 2017

Vespers: Look Where He Brought Me From


The Blind Boys of Alabama sing "Look Where He Brought Me From."

The Blind Boys of Alabama are a five-time Grammy Award-winning gospel group who first sang together in 1939. The Blind Boys have toured for seven decades, and created an extensive discography.

They first sang together in the school chorus in 1939 at the Alabama Institute for the Negro Blind in Talladega, Alabama. All around nine years old at the time. The group’s first professional performance was on June 10, 1944. In 1945, the members dropped out of school and began touring the gospel circuit.

Look where he brought me from
Look where he brought me form
Brought me out of darkness
to the marvelous light
Look where he brought me from

Save my soul from the burning hell yes he did
Save my soul from the burning hell yes he did
Brought me out of darkness
to the marvelous light
Save my soul from the burning hell yes he did

You dont know how glad I am
You dont know how glad I am
Brought me out of darkness
to the marvelous light
You dont know how glad I am

Yes he brought me out
Im glad that he brought me out 

Glad 

Brought me out of darkness 
to the marvelous light
Look where he brought me from

No comments:

Post a Comment